Friday, December 2, 2011

Try again tomorrow? How about finish THIS day right!

After waking up late and fulfilling my craving for mac & cheese with tuna I feel a bit defeated. Well, defeated when I went back for that second helping.  I give into my cravings WAY too much. Like when I went BACK to Walmart to get butter for the mac and cheese I bought a box of chocolates telling myself, "i will only eat 2 today, it's better than eating a whole candy bar right??" Well I ate three.

I at least have planned to eat oatmeal for my dinner at work. Only 300 calories and filling and I, like always, plan to take my 2 bottles of water, but maybe today I should try harder to drink 3 instead of chugging the second right before I clock off. "If I finish it before work it counts rights?" I have got to stop lying to myself.

Also, I am trying to rid one bad food habit from my diet a week. This week, Taco Bell. Jesse and I went probably 6 times in the last 2 weeks. I am way too addicted to their hot sauce, but even if I try to do the "drive through diet" I know I won't stick to it. So I am just purging myself from it all together and drinking more water.

Lord help me tame this dang tongue of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment