Tuesday, December 27, 2011

A "painful" but good start

So I went to the gym last night, yes I actually went, and I got my hubby to go too. All was fine and dandy, i was feeling great, I was alternating between running and incline walking, burned around 200 calories but about 6 minutes till the end, WHACK! I smack my hand into the stupid treadmill and INSTANTLY got a bruise on my knuckle, little to say it put a damper on the rest of my workout.

This morning I am doing something I have wanted to for awhile, go walking with a "chubby buddy." I like the mornings, more so in the summer time, but still, I like them and I hate wasting them always sitting on my computer wishing I was out with a friend walking. Yes I can do it myself but having someone keeping me accountable is what I really needed. I hope this isn't a one time thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment