Monday, December 26, 2011

Its Over..

Christmas in over, finally! Don't get me wrong, I love Christmas and all it means but I am so glad that the season of salty and massively sugary snacks are over. No more sugar cookies painted like cute snowmen or peanut butter balls. No more turkey dinners with all the fixings. Finally I won't be bombarded and told i'm a Scrooge if I don't eat someone's homemade cookies. GOD FORBID I DON'T EAT YOUR COOKIES!

Anyway, I am now ready to start over. But I want to start going back to the gym BEFORE the 1st of the year. I don't want to be like everyone else and start my goals then because it's a "new start" I feel like that will be setting myself up for failure. I am doing this for ME when I NEED it, not because I should or because it's a new year and I need to make a resolution that 8 out of 10 people won't keep. I am doing this because I am..I know I can be strong enough to start it and keep going without the pressure of "YOU MADE THIS RESOLUTION! DO IT! OR YOU FAIL!"

Its time, to do it for me and not to prove it to anyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment