Sunday, May 20, 2012

3.2 Miles

So over the last month or two I have been working on trying to run/jog longer and/or faster. Well today I jogged/ran more than half of my workout today, which I found out is 3.2 miles! 3.2 MILES!!! that's farther than I have ever worked out on the treadmill at the gym! I seriously felt so great when I got home, dripping sweat and exhausted but man, did it feel great! I hope someday I can A) run the whole thing and b) do it twice! Day by day, week by week I am trying as hard as I can, I fail constantly but the difference now is that I don't give up after a set back, I just keep trying. I think that's what I have been missing these last few years is the willingness to try again rather than throwing in the towel. I'm thankful for that at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment